Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Feature Request - ability to maintain a list of posts for long term tracking

2 posters

Go down

New Feature Request - ability to maintain a list of posts for long term tracking Empty New Feature Request - ability to maintain a list of posts for long term tracking

Post by rawemotions Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Admin,
There are a few posts which have value beyond the short term timelines. It could be posts like those from "desichatter",  where predictions were made, and the person posting it would like to keep track of his/her post and associated thread.

Now imagine somebody like Uppili searching for  the important posts he made in his 7000+ posts. He has to recollect the exact words he used and then search. Many times it might work, but sometimes it is just difficult to recollect the exact words used.

Can a feature be provided, where the author can mark a post he/she made, as Important/Favorite to be tracked in a separate list and a search feature be provided to search within that list ? Such a feature can be very useful.

Last edited by rawemotions on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix some errors)

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

New Feature Request - ability to maintain a list of posts for long term tracking Empty Re: New Feature Request - ability to maintain a list of posts for long term tracking

Post by tasomi159 Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:48 pm

I have seen and perused the formula for this vegetable lasagne for the absolute first. What's more, I attempted it at my home. Everybody preferred taxation law assignment help to become a legend in his work. Continually anticipating getting more plans from this blog. Continue sharing to assist the fledglings to get the hang of cooking rapidly.

tasomi159

Back to top Go down