Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthaku mundu aa taravatha

2 posters

Go down

Anthaku mundu aa taravatha Empty Anthaku mundu aa taravatha

Post by Obnoxious Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:56 pm

I watched this film on Saturday. Last Telugu film I willingly watched in theater was Vanaja. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the film. The director made sure that you would fall in love with the characters. It was refreshing to see director not pulling moralistic crap. The female lead goes to a "pub"(that pub seemed to be more like a night club) and has sex without regrets. It was very well shot. Dialogue was fabulous.

Seen Rohini after a long time. She is such a fabulous actress, wonder why she never got any chances. If you want to see what she is capable of, I strongly recommend Sthree, a film based on Palagummi Padmaraju's short story padava prayanam.

The biggest issue I have had with the film was with the flow. While the director creates real situations, it gets a little haphazard. I didnt like the ending.  

I want this director to make more films. More than that I want this guy to write. He is a great observer and has his way with words.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Anthaku mundu aa taravatha Empty Re: Anthaku mundu aa taravatha

Post by indophile Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Looks like I missed the film. Will wait for the DVD or YouTube.

indophile

Back to top Go down