Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you listening to right now?

+29
seven
goodcitizn
southindian
pravalika nanda
FlowerPower
Impedimenta
Petrichor
FluteHolder
Nila
Maria S
chameli
Jeremiah Mburuburu
indophile
garam_kuta
Another Brick
.|Sublime|.
Mr. T
soul.peaceful
Mosquito
FreeStyle
Merlot Daruwala
Rekz
artood2
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
charvaka
33 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by garam-kuta Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:54 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
brie wrote:among the most beautiful songs by kishore da. song duet between the most worthless actor of bollywood and the most beautiful and versatile actress of bollywood (matched only by urmilla matondkar in beauty and profuse versatility like rekha).

bhai saab, i have to disagree with you on Rajesh Khanna. till today, in bollywood, an actor with the best screen presence is him; unlike most others who have been equally successful,  like AB (entirely depended on the role, its exuberance/flamboyance, sympathy-demanding pitiful characters etc.,) and that includes sanjeev kumar, RK rendered the most subdued yet convincing and personable performances. He is a bit, more like a phenomenon, difficult to define why. regarding movies, personally, i have frequently reviewed my misguided and misspent early days, and have drastically changed my stance on most of my ex-favorites' performances -some so scary/embarrassing/incredulous - but with RK's, I've never felt that way; notwithstanding Sivaji ganesan, being my all time favorite, I like RK because of his most quiet, balanced yet powerful and sophisticated performances. In measured acting, ittefaq is his first and easily his best - although no romantic songs running around trees, in which he is the master.
using the maroon's logic and his love for rajesh khannna as shown above, one can conclude that he is a gay great-grand uncle of coffehouse. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 12 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:29 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
brie wrote:among the most beautiful songs by kishore da. song duet between the most worthless actor of bollywood and the most beautiful and versatile actress of bollywood (matched only by urmilla matondkar in beauty and profuse versatility like rekha).

bhai saab, i have to disagree with you on Rajesh Khanna. till today, in bollywood, an actor with the best screen presence is him; unlike most others who have been equally successful,  like AB (entirely depended on the role, its exuberance/flamboyance, sympathy-demanding pitiful characters etc.,) and that includes sanjeev kumar, RK rendered the most subdued yet convincing and personable performances. He is a bit, more like a phenomenon, difficult to define why. regarding movies, personally, i have frequently reviewed my misguided and misspent early days, and have drastically changed my stance on most of my ex-favorites' performances -some so scary/embarrassing/incredulous - but with RK's, I've never felt that way; notwithstanding Sivaji ganesan, being my all time favorite, I like RK because of his most quiet, balanced yet powerful and sophisticated performances. In measured acting, ittefaq is his first and easily his best - although no romantic songs running around trees, in which he is the master.
using the maroon's logic and his love for rajesh khannna as shown above, one can conclude that he is a gay great-grand uncle of coffehouse. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

OMG, a big LOL. it's now a tough competition between rahmun and swapna. it was only natural retards would turn fiends but now they have to compete for the the prized spot. yes, life is cruel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 pm

repeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12