Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roja imitating Balakrishna in Assembly

4 posters

Go down

Roja imitating Balakrishna in Assembly Empty Roja imitating Balakrishna in Assembly

Post by indophile Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSvEM21UFo

indophile

Back to top Go down

Roja imitating Balakrishna in Assembly Empty Re: Roja imitating Balakrishna in Assembly

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:00 pm

She should also imitate Empty Rama Rao. In one movie, his dialogue was, "Aurangazebu", and he says, "av Rangaa" (with a gesture showing his displeasure) "zEbu" (while putting his hand in his pocket).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Roja imitating Balakrishna in Assembly Empty Re: Roja imitating Balakrishna in Assembly

Post by Impedimenta Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:07 pm

I cannot view YouTube videos from work. who is roja? there was a thamizh actress by that name.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Impedimenta wrote:I cannot view YouTube videos from work. who is roja? there was a thamizh actress by that name.
அது அவள் தான்.
But unless you know telugu and mannerisms of Balakrishna, you will not understand it.

Last edited by b_A on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Impedimenta wrote:I cannot view YouTube videos from work. who is roja? there was a thamizh actress by that name.
Yeah, she is a Telugu/Tamil actress who is now a MLA of Jagan Reddy's party in the AP legislative assembly. She is married to a Tamil director named Selvamani.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 pm

b_A wrote:
அது அவள் தான்.
But unless you know telugu and mannerisms of Balakrishna, you will not understand it.

Google translate? or some transliteration tool? just checking.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
b_A wrote:
அது அவள் தான்.

Google translate? or some transliteration tool? just checking.

I am multilingual. Just like AS.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down