Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

personalcapital.com

3 posters

Go down

personalcapital.com  Empty personalcapital.com

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Its a good website to keep track of your finances.

Strongly recommend it.

Best wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

personalcapital.com  Empty Re: personalcapital.com

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:35 pm

it's a fine website but be careful before giving them money...their advisers try to push small caps over large heavily which can be risky. but it's a good financial planning and tracking website. they have their issues with accuracy which you have to watch out for. I switched from mint to these guys a while ago.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:17 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:it's a fine website but be careful before giving them money...their advisers try to push small caps over large heavily which can be risky. but it's a good financial planning and tracking website. they have their issues with accuracy which you have to watch out for. I switched from mint to these guys a while ago.
You just use the free service and keep your data OR do you also use their investment advice which comes in if you are an investment client ?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 am

rawemotions wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:it's a fine website but be careful before giving them money...their advisers try to push small caps over large heavily which can be risky. but it's a good financial planning and tracking website. they have their issues with accuracy which you have to watch out for. I switched from mint to these guys a while ago.
You just use the free service and keep your data OR do you also use their investment advice which comes in if you are an investment client ?

I havent decided yet, just started looking into these robo-advisors earlier this year. I will talk to their advisor one of these days and get started on switching to one of these guys atleast with my IRA rollover money. currently it's a tossup between PC & FA. cant hurt giving them a try, my advisor's not performing satisfactorily anyways

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:17 am

@Propa - I dont think about money when it comes to two things - what you want to eat i.e. food/grocery, or if any of my 3 family members "ask" for something. Recently, I dont think much about spending on travel either, because its my life's goal(s). Spending money to PC is out of Q. Their free service is good enough, their advise aint better than mine! ;-)

Take care,
TS

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum