Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnab Goswami?

2 posters

Go down

Arnab Goswami? Empty Arnab Goswami?

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:41 pm

This dude on Times Now channel, irritates anyone?

I cant even start to stop, so will stop here for now.

Uff.

Uff.

And Uff, indeed,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Arnab Goswami? Empty Re: Arnab Goswami?

Post by ashdoc Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:11 am

he is the only one who is neutral . rest of all ( like rajdeep sardesai , prannay roy , barkha dutt , kumar ketkar ) are major congress boot lickers .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi ashdoc,

I have watched these channels long enough.

Arnab Goswami simply loves to hear his own voice. A debate by him means - "I have already come to this debate with a pre-decided judgment, and I have called all of you, not to listen to your views, but to force mine onto yours. If you start talking making more sense than my own voice, I shall always make it a BJP vs. Congress agenda, because of course the-core-issue means nothing". He thrives on "sensationalism", "fish market" mentality, where he is the "seller of the fish", shouting the most, and loudest.

NDTV is definitely influenced by the West/US. But at least no one shouts meaninglessly like a "fish market".

I like Rahul Kanwal. But its in relative terms,

Indian Media is "sold out" to parties wherein NONE discuss "issues apolitically" like it is in the mind of the audience, but just debate and conclude within themselves, as if I am more interested in BJP or Congress or SP.

Its a "DRAMA" in the name of "freedom" of "Press Trust of India".

Disgusted.

I have said before, and I say it again - If Indian media were responsible, programmes like "Satyamev Jayate" wont be needed, because they'd be telecast as "true news" every day!

Regards,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down