Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So my 10 yr old chose to be Bill Gates!

3 posters

Go down

So my 10 yr old chose to be Bill Gates! Empty So my 10 yr old chose to be Bill Gates!

Post by TruthSeeker Fri May 08, 2015 12:43 am

Yeah, the kids had to choose to become someone, dress up as them, do a speech, and parents to go to each kid's kiosk to ask q's as reporters.

I went to see who these kids are in his class, for the first time, he goes to some Gifted and Talented program. I was impressed when a girl dressed as Mother Teresa offered me naan, and another dressed as Dalai Lama explained the meaning of "Om" to me.

A highly talented bunch of students, of course I video recorded their speech, who can speak so clearly in front of so many parents, and seem to know - what they are interested in!

My son is definitely interested in tech, even I call him to make the movie work on Apple TV, but what amazed me is that his whole class if so clear in their thinking, and so very intelligent. 

I guess, humans do evolve.

What they asked for IIT entrance exams in 1981 is being taught in 9th standard now-a-days.

Proud dad,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

So my 10 yr old chose to be Bill Gates! Empty Re: So my 10 yr old chose to be Bill Gates!

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 08, 2015 2:21 am

Good show daddy! This surely calls for a drink. Cheersh!

PS: Why is this posted under Finance?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

So my 10 yr old chose to be Bill Gates! Empty Re: So my 10 yr old chose to be Bill Gates!

Post by bw Fri May 08, 2015 2:57 am

oh, wow!

i thought evolution usually took millions of years. Twisted Evil

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri May 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Uff. U again!

Pls convey my love to your kids.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down