Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)

+36
Seva Lamberdar
garam-kuta
tapori
smArtha
b_A
indophile
Captain Bhankas
Nila
seven
southindian
yogi
Idéfix
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Petrichor
Maria S
chameli
Kris
Bittu
Merlot Daruwala
.|Sublime|.
Miss.Blah
MaxEntropy_Man
Mr. T
The Absolute Zero
Rekz
Propagandhi711
FreeStyle
ढीकम टांटिया
CroMagnon
charvaka
artood2
Another Brick
garamkuta
Hellsangel
Black Swan
harharmahadev
40 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:46 pm

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 2 Gold_f10

An Arab student writes an email to his dad saying:

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 2 Ferrar10

Dear Dad

Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really
like here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive
to my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB
when all my teachers and other students
travel by train.

Your son, Nasser

The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail
from his dad:

My dear loving son

Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred
to your account. Please stop embarrassing us.
Go and get yourself a train too.

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 2 Nasser10

Nasser : confused
7: lol!

Back to top Go down

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 pm

LOL good one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:55 pm

but next time please don't post so many pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 pm

it was ok whn u posted bhrasht achar and fb pages pirat
wats wrong with golden ferrari ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 pm

you posted two images of a ferrari where one was sufficient. why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:12 pm

i thot people wud like to see it from the rear end too scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:14 pm

ok. do you want to tell a joke or do you want us to see a ferrari?

*just trying to help you how to tell a joke right*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:21 pm

alright alright...i'll limit the photos to bare minimum albino

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 pm

seven wrote:i thot people wud like to see it from the rear end too scratch

You have been reading too much about Arnold.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Seven wrote:alright alright...i'll limit the photos to bare minimum

ha ha. ok, a PJ for you then:

first girl: mujhe raat sapne me koi chaku se maar raha tha. mein bahut darr gayii.
second girll: tu darr mat kyunki agar sapne sach hote to me roz pregnant hotii.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:05 pm

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 2 Stuff-no-one-told-me-8

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon May 23, 2011 3:06 am

http://www.wnem.com/news/27951430/detail.html
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:25 am

artood2 wrote:
seven wrote:i thot people wud like to see it from the rear end too scratch

You have been reading too much about Arnold.

Why are you a blinking heart? What does that mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon May 23, 2011 3:27 am

The last "n" news item I read about Arnold had Arnold remarking about the rear side whenever he met a woman.

"Blinking heart"???
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:36 am

artood2 wrote:The last "n" news item I read about Arnold had Arnold remarking about the rear side whenever he met a woman.

"Blinking heart"???

Check her avatar (the profile picture), R2D2.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon May 23, 2011 3:37 am

Oh. I thought that was a question for me.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:41 am

artood2 wrote:Oh. I thought that was a question for me.

Sorry, I replied to the wrong post. Let me see if I can still edit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Rahul Gandhi wrote:
Oye Kanimozhi, the one with the lovely eyes and beautiful smile
Vibrant like the fields of Amethi, be it wheat or rice
How I wish we could be together, forever you and me,
'Cos I adore you and love you more than the aam aadmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:30 pm

@ BW

i was trying different avatars yesterday to see which one i like more. something came up when i chnaged it to the current heart and i forgot about changing it later...will do tonite;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:36 pm

so another brick was pulled over by a cop this morning and the cop very politely asked him, "Can I see your license sir? "

AB getting annoyed at the office, " why don't you guys get your act together huh? Yesterday you took my license away and today you want to see it !!

wat the uff !! "

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rahul Gandhi wrote:
Oye Kanimozhi, the one with the lovely eyes and beautiful smile
Vibrant like the fields of Amethi, be it wheat or rice
How I wish we could be together, forever you and me,
'Cos I adore you and love you more than the aam aadmi
LOL... is this your original work?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 am

lol, no. i saw it on another site.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 24, 2011 12:49 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:lol, no. i saw it on another site.
May be I should start another thread about this, but I am lazy. When will our prince get married? What is he waiting for?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 12:59 am

lol. maybe i should post kani's response too. here is the link:

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpost.php?p=559899&postcount=18

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 24, 2011 1:02 am

lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 2 Empty Only God Undersrands us ( hindi alert)

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:21 am

Swarg k dwar pe 3 log khade the.

God : Sirf 1 hi andar ja sakta hai....

1st : Main Brahmin hu, sari umar aapki seva ki hai. Swarg pe mera hak hai....

2nd : Main Doctor hu, sari umar logo ki seva ki hai. Swarg pe mera haq hai....

3rd : Maine IT MEIN JOB KI HAI.... ......

God : aage kuch mat bol.... Rulaayega kya pagle..? Andar aa ja......... Tera forwarded mails, follow-ups, bench pe 2years, night shifts, PM se panga, CTC se zaada deductions, pick-up drop ka lafda , Ladki na milne ki frustrations, client meetings, delivery dates, weekends mein kaam etc etc.... mere ko senti kar diya yaar.....aja jaldi andar aja..... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed May 25, 2011 1:32 am

That has to be the least funny of all jokes you ever posted.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:35 am

i dont get it...the ones i find funny ppl here dont...and they laughed their dash out on the stupid chooha and bhang joke Razz

idk wat works here...smtimes i pass on posting a fwd bcz i think its too old/used etc only to find a thread on it with ppl lolling.

so confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed May 25, 2011 1:41 am

seven wrote:i dont get it...the ones i find funny ppl here dont...and they laughed their dash out on the stupid chooha and bhang joke Razz

idk wat works here...smtimes i pass on posting a fwd bcz i think its too old/used etc only to find a thread on it with ppl lolling.

so confused.
Most of the jokes you posted here are good. The one on God and the IT kid isn't. Even for IT folks, I might hazard.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 am

seven wrote:i dont get it...the ones i find funny ppl here dont...and they laughed their dash out on the stupid chooha and bhang joke Razz

so confused.

some old jokes still get the laugh for their creativity. chooha and bhang was good for the way it was build up. The build up to this joke was pretty bad. Usually the punchline has to be short.

In general you jokes are pretty good. I stopped reading fwded jokes long ago, so I still find a new ones. Keep them coming.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:47 am

will do....gnite now ZzzZz so sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 am

good night. May you be Brad Pitt's punishment.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:55 am

please post stupid jokes. avoid the intelligent ones. tia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 pm

this one is old but funny as anything

A Sardarji and his wife are traveling by car from Key West to Boston. After a long drive, they're too tired to continue, and they decide to stop for a rest. They stop at a nice hotel and take a room, but they only plan to sleep for four hours and then get back on the road.

When they check out four hours later, the desk clerk hands them a bill for $350.. The Sardarji explodes and demands to know why the charge is so high. He tells the clerk although it's a nice hotel, the rooms certainly aren't worth $350. When the clerk tells him $350 is the standard rate, the man insists on speaking to the Manager. The Manager appears, listens to the Sardarji, and then explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center that were available for the husband and wife to use...

But we didn't use them', the Sardarji complains.

Well, they are here, and you could have,' explains the Manager. He goes on to explain they could have taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is famous. 'The best entertainers from New York, Hollywood and Las Vegas perform here,' the Manager says.

But we didn't go to any of those shows,' sardarji complains again.

'Well, we have them, and you could have', the Manager replies. No matter what facility the Manager mentions, the sardarji replies 'But we didn't use it'. The Manager is unmoved, and eventually the Sardarji finally gives up and agrees to pay. He writes a check and gives it to the Manager.

The Manager is surprised when the looks at the check.
'But sir,' he says, 'this check is only made out for $100.' 'That's right,' says the sardarji,

'I charged you $250 for sleeping with my wife.'

'But I didn't!' exclaims the Manager.

'Well,' the Sardarji replies, 'she was here, and you could have.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm

newton was right. every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

idk abt equal but opposite OH YEAH!

my joke was so long and ur reply a one liner lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 25, 2011 2:16 pm

seven wrote:idk abt equal but opposite OH YEAH!

my joke was so long and ur reply a one liner lol
Oy vey!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:16 pm

artood2 wrote:good night. May you be Brad Pitt's punishment.

ewww if anything i'll be his reward but still eww..hez not type

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed May 25, 2011 2:36 pm

seven wrote:this one is old but funny as anything

A Sardarji and his wife are traveling by car from Key West to Boston. After a long drive, they're too tired to continue, and they decide to stop for a rest. They stop at a nice hotel and take a room, but they only plan to sleep for four hours and then get back on the road.

When they check out four hours later, the desk clerk hands them a bill for $350.. The Sardarji explodes and demands to know why the charge is so high. He tells the clerk although it's a nice hotel, the rooms certainly aren't worth $350. When the clerk tells him $350 is the standard rate, the man insists on speaking to the Manager. The Manager appears, listens to the Sardarji, and then explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center that were available for the husband and wife to use...

But we didn't use them', the Sardarji complains.

Well, they are here, and you could have,' explains the Manager. He goes on to explain they could have taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is famous. 'The best entertainers from New York, Hollywood and Las Vegas perform here,' the Manager says.

But we didn't go to any of those shows,' sardarji complains again.

'Well, we have them, and you could have', the Manager replies. No matter what facility the Manager mentions, the sardarji replies 'But we didn't use it'. The Manager is unmoved, and eventually the Sardarji finally gives up and agrees to pay. He writes a check and gives it to the Manager.

The Manager is surprised when the looks at the check.
'But sir,' he says, 'this check is only made out for $100.' 'That's right,' says the sardarji,

'I charged you $250 for sleeping with my wife.'

'But I didn't!' exclaims the Manager.

'Well,' the Sardarji replies, 'she was here, and you could have.'

I think you peaked at the chooha-bhang joke....it has been downhill since then.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed May 25, 2011 2:37 pm

What does a cat read every morning?
The mewspaper

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed May 25, 2011 2:38 pm

What do you do when you find out that your pony is sick?

Take her to the horsepital

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:40 pm

lol dont give up on my jokes so fast...i am sure i'll post something thats funnier (to u).
although i find clever sardar ji joke very funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 25, 2011 2:41 pm

harharmahadev wrote:What does a cat read every morning?
The mewspaper
I like the Dustin Hoffman joke from Leno better:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show//video/Dustin-Hoffman-Part-1/1329429
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed May 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Santa was getting bitten by mosquitoes the whole night.

He got irritated... drank poison & said,

Ab kaato saalon, sab maroge!

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed May 25, 2011 2:46 pm

An autopsy professor was giving an introductory lecture to a class of students. Standing over a corpse, he addressed the class. There are two things you need to make a career in medical forensics. First, you must have no fear. Having said that, he shoved his finger up the corpses anus and licked it. Now you must do the same, he told the class.

After a couple of minutes of uneasy silence, the class did as instructed.

Second, the professor continued, you must have an acute sense of observation. For instance, how many of you noticed that I put my middle finger up this mans anus, but licked my index finger!

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:49 pm

ewww hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Q. Ek aadmi ki 6 fingers thi. Log use Hanuman bulate the. Batao kyun?
A. Kyunki uska naam Hanuman tha Razz

Q. 3+3 = 8. Batao kaise?
A. Arre galti se !! Smile)

Teacher: A for Apple
Class: A for Apple
Teacher: Zor se bolo
Class: Jai Mata Di ! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Wed May 25, 2011 2:58 pm

seven wrote:Class: Jai Mata Di ! lol!

Reminds me of a real life joke. My brother's friends went to Vaishno Devi. On the way, they got tired and stopped over for a little rest. An old lady, on a mule on seeing a bunch of young tired guys, tried to lift their spirits and shouted, "Jor se bolo jai mata di."

My brother's friend shouted back, "Utar ke bolo, jai mata di."
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed May 25, 2011 3:06 pm

seven wrote:
artood2 wrote:good night. May you be Brad Pitt's punishment.

ewww if anything i'll be his reward but still eww..hez not type

Ok ok. you get .... Gulshan Grover
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed May 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Susie's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. Things looked grim, but she was by his bedside every single day. One day as he slipped back into consciousness, he motioned for her to come close to him. She pulled the chair close to the bed and leaned her ear close to be able to hear him.

"You know" he whispered, his eyes filling with tears, "you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you stuck right beside me. When my business went under, there you were. When we lost the house, you were there. When I got shot, you stuck with me. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. "And you know what?"

"What, dear?" she asked gently, smiling to herself.

"I think you're bad luck."
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next