Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the way to learning about arts, literature and languages in school

2 posters

Go down

On the way to learning about arts, literature and languages in school Empty On the way to learning about arts, literature and languages in school

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:00 am

Don’t miss any opportunity to learn as much as possible in school. I got exposed early to enormous Hindi literature by numerous authors and poets (including the works by Munshi Prem Chand et al.) as I acquired my early education d[/size][size=12]uring 1950s and 1960s in Hindi medium schools in H.P. (Punjab then) from grades / classes 1 through 11 (grades 1-8 in Govt. Middle School Baggli and grades 9-11 in G.A.V. Hr. Sec. School Kangra). In addition, I was introduced to and got the opportunity to learn English as a secondary language in school from grade 6th, after having started learning Hindi in grade 1st as the primary language and as the medium of instruction, Punjabi as the second language in grade 4th and both Sanskrit and English as 3rd / 4th language(s) in grade 6th.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

On the way to learning about arts, literature and languages in school Empty Re: On the way to learning about arts, literature and languages in school

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:23 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Don’t miss any opportunity to learn as much as possible in school. I got exposed early to enormous Hindi literature by numerous authors and poets (including the works by Munshi Prem Chand et al.) as I acquired my early education during 1950s and 1960s in Hindi medium schools in H.P. (Punjab then) from grades / classes 1 through 11 (grades 1-8 in Govt. Middle School Baggli and grades 9-11 in G.A.V. Hr. Sec. School Kangra). In addition, I was introduced to and got the opportunity to learn English as a secondary language in school from grade 6th, after having started learning Hindi in grade 1st as the primary language and as the medium of instruction, Punjabi as the second language in grade 4th and both Sanskrit and English as 3rd / 4th language(s) in grade 6th.
Coming back to the rest of schooling (before heading to IIT KGP for engineering degree), grade 12 (pre-engineering) was completed in 1964-65 at Govt. College Dharamshala (H.P.) .
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

On the way to learning about arts, literature and languages in school Empty Re: On the way to learning about arts, literature and languages in school

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:45 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Coming back to the rest of schooling (before heading to IIT KGP for engineering degree), grade 12 (pre-engineering) was completed in 1964-65 at Govt. College Dharamshala (H.P.) .

It certainly was worth it, while even walking everyday each way for about 8 miles (13 km) for 2 hours between home (Vill. Ansoli) and college (Dharamshala) six days a week (Mon. - Sat.) during Grade12.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by AidenBlackham Thu May 28, 2020 12:58 am

Pee related and bladder related issues are such issues that can influence each individual now and again. But you can also get https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/ services for writing services. This enhancement can be extremely helpful for them. Decent regular item is sitting tight for them.

AidenBlackham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down