Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hugged my wife really long o V-day!

2 posters

Go down

I hugged my wife really long o V-day! Empty I hugged my wife really long o V-day!

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:56 am

Tonight, my 12 year old - perhaps confused on why there was nothing special happening around him on V-day - declared - 

"Its just another day daddy! No one cares about it."
Me: What makes U say so? Just because you are no longer in elementary school, and not distributing cards and candies to your friends?

He: No, its just another day. No one really cares.

Me (now a bit bothered): Dude, dont get all emotional about a V-day. When you get a girlfriend, thats when its more important.

He: Wierdo! 

Me: No, I am not being wierd. You are just acting like a teenager.

He: I am not a teenager. You cannot blame everything I say to being a teenager, because of didi.

Me: You are not one yet, but I can see all the "signs". 

*Meanwhile discipline oriented mom enters* and declares - Your son has not eaten his calcium bites and his milk is still on the table!

Me (pretending to be strict now): Dude, did you listen to your mother?

He: Yes mother. Yes father.

Me (WTF): What do you mean - "Yes mother!", 'Yes father" - Do you even listen to what we say before you say yes mother, yes father? And what is this about you calling us as mother and father, bro?

My wife:  I am telling you, this boy never listens. His wife will be one happy woman. He says "yes" to anything without listening.

Me: (rolling eyes).

Life with kids, and family.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

I hugged my wife really long o V-day! Empty Re: I hugged my wife really long o V-day!

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 am

When did the hugging of wife really long happen in the above story?
Happy Valentines day!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down