Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid

2 posters

Go down

Raid Empty Raid

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:11 am

from wiki... The film is inspired by the real life income-tax raid conducted by the officers of the Income Tax Department under the leadership of a courageous and upright Indian Revenue Service officer in the 1980s.

dunno, i think it went too over the top, in terms of showing all possible scenarios, real and imaginary. The amount of money was way too magnified, especially for the 80s. Songs were stupid distraction. Ajay Devgn was engaging, but I wonder if that's why they had to make the movie go so over the top. This is the type of movie, I guess I would have loved if it stuck closer to real raids, and keep a less illustrious if it helped.

Back to top Go down

Raid Empty Re: Raid

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:48 am

rasāsvāda wrote:from wiki... The film is inspired by the real life income-tax raid conducted by the officers of the Income Tax Department under the leadership of a courageous and upright Indian Revenue Service officer in the 1980s.

dunno, i think it went too over the top, in terms of showing all possible scenarios, real and imaginary. The amount of money was way too magnified, especially for the 80s. Songs were stupid distraction. Ajay Devgn was engaging, but I wonder if that's why they had to make the movie go so over the top. This is the type of movie, I guess I would have loved if it stuck closer to real raids, and keep a less illustrious if it helped.
That is the major flaw with most of Bollywood movies based on reality -- getting away from the real and serious content.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by DominicGrave Sun May 03, 2020 1:00 pm

I simply needed this post since I am confronting the issue to include character source in vCentre which I've check top resume writing services 2020 to find out quality work. In any case, after this post I got the correct tips to do this. So much appreciated for this since it truly intends to me particularly right now.

DominicGrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down