Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bucket list

2 posters

Go down

bucket list Empty bucket list

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:54 pm

After receiving a heart transplant, a 40-year-old housewife in Pune makes the life-changing decision to complete the bucket list of her 20-year-old organ donor.

wanted to watch it since its release, but i think it didn't get released here. i have in general liked marathi movies and plays, it has its own sensibility which i am familiar with, jokes and all. liked this one too, atleast in the beginning. Madhuri Dixit did well, and had a good support cast. By the end i was still hooked up even though it felt like it was losing its grip. Still, watchable.

I don't have a bucket list. Just a general idea. I think i am doing fine with whatever traveling i could afford. Don't really have any other wild plan. sometimes i carry a small idea, and if a chance comes, i do it...

Back to top Go down

bucket list Empty Re: bucket list

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:05 pm

My bucket list is driven by a dream, I had in 2016.

In my dream, I face God. Some Voice.

"So, I sent you to planet Earth. One of of gazillions in this Universe, Did you enjoy it?"

Me: Umm. I did not even see 2% of it. 

The voice: "Huh? Then what dd you do in your long 70 years if you could not even see a planet?"

That is my bucket list.

Earth is 4 Billion years old. Mankind today, can hardly tell her history going back 10 Million years. 4000 Million vs. 10 Million? eh? We dont know anything about our planet earth. Just our planet. Its possible, that life grew here, became intelligent and then wiped out every 200 million years, so to say. And we are stuck with dinasours, bcs thats all we can go back to. 

4 Billion years. One planet.

One Solar System.

One galaxy. Consists of a million solar systems.

Any logical mind would conclude that our solar system is a dot in Universe.

Who are we?

We are humans, who still fight based on Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam - Messenger of God?

Haha.

Messenger of God decided to come a tiny dot Earth in this Universe?

Forget Earth, even our solar system is like a microbe in Universe.

Duh.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:38 am

I don’t have a bucket list. If I die tomorrow, I’ll be alright. No regrets. 
I do have a wishlist for next life. So yeah, im good if I die tomorrow. 

Hi TS.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down