Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anil Kapoor Credits South-Indian Food For His Youthful Looks

Go down

Anil Kapoor Credits South-Indian Food For His Youthful Looks Empty Anil Kapoor Credits South-Indian Food For His Youthful Looks

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Anil Kapoor is just getting younger by the day. Even at the age of 62, the actor defies the years and is as hale and hearty as anyone could be. The ‘ageless' Anil Kapoor, as he is popularly called, has the vigour and youthfulness that could only come from a great diet and fitness regime. He is a father of three grown-up children yet could easily pass off as their sibling. The self-proclaimed fitness 'torch bearer of the khandan' admits to sticking to a disciplined life with healthy eating and regular workout routine. He was recently asked to reveal the secret behind his young look in an interview with The Times Of India, and the actor candidly replied. “It probably has to do with my love for South Indian food and the amount of such food that I have consumed over the decades. I am very fond of the cuisine.”

We totally believe him. South-Indian cuisine consists of some delicious yet healthy meals that will fill up your tummy without piling on extra calories. So, what does he really like to eat from the cuisine that keeps him so fit? “Idli, sambar, chutney, dosa and all the pickles I have had with rice, rasam and curd must be the reason. South Indian cuisine like idli and dosa are healthy food options. When a person is unwell, their diet usually includes idlis — as it is the safest food option,” Anil Kapoor told The Times Of India.

https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/anil-kapoor-credits-south-indian-food-for-his-agelessness-let-s-take-a-look-at-his-diet-and-fitness-2102318  (Sept. 17, 2019)
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down