Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Tracy W

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Tracy W Empty Looking for Tracy W

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:01 am

Hey RS-K,

Wassup? All OK? haven't heard in awhile. Trust all is well with you and the family.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Looking for Tracy W Empty Re: Looking for Tracy W

Post by desi aunty Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Hello hello. Very much here. Am fine. Fam fine. 

At a public consciousness level, so much to keep busy with - covid, eff China, blm, protests, riots, elections, celebrity deaths one after another, Sushant Singh rajput and mental health and Bollywood fallouts. And so on and so forth. Never ending news feed, youtube, and googling.  

How’s life treating you?

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:48 pm

Hello GK, 
Hope you are well.

Trace:
Limit media time and phone time. There are enough problems but the media is not helping. If it bleeds, it leads seems to be very much the motto. Take precautions, make the most of your time at home. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by desi aunty Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:59 am

hope u doing well Kris... and yep, you are right, gotta turn off news and social media fights, but it is what it is right now. this year was turning mad crazy for me even if there were no other public distractions. and trust me when i say mad crazy lol, whoever i told it to had no words for me except 'sorry' - that kinda mental. the plague made it even worse... or better, can't tell. Some time lapse will provide more objectivity to 2020 maybe. Let's see. 

Anyway, here i am, stuck.

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:28 pm

desi aunty wrote:hope u doing well Kris... and yep, you are right, gotta turn off news and social media fights, but it is what it is right now. this year was turning mad crazy for me even if there were no other public distractions. and trust me when i say mad crazy lol, whoever i told it to had no words for me except 'sorry' - that kinda mental. the plague made it even worse... or better, can't tell. Some time lapse will provide more objectivity to 2020 maybe. Let's see. 

Anyway, here i am, stuck.
>>> just hang on. Things usually work out. In the meantime, make the most of the down time.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by desi aunty Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:52 pm

thanks Kris... happy father's day's weekend.

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:32 am

Kris: so far so good; thanks, maan!

RS-K : Good to know all are fine. I truly empathize as I am also a bit worrying kind but no way close to as active and extending as you! I gather Meditation/ Music help! Your favs span a wide range, and so I'd go with the slow, tranquil type :-) Take care!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down