Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to prevent others from knowing you are online

Go down

How to prevent others from knowing you are online Empty How to prevent others from knowing you are online

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 pm

If you don't want your online status be known to other forum members, go to Profile->Preferences. There, you have an option called Hide my online status. Set that to "Yes" and save your preferences.

In the preferences page, there are settings for how you want the system to deal with replies, personal messages, etc. If you have any questions or problems, post them here.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 02, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to prevent others from knowing you are online Empty Re: How to prevent others from knowing you are online

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 pm

is it possible to turn off the time stamps too? i noticed when tracy and HA post, the time stamps dont show, instead it say unknown.
how to do that?

Back to top Go down

How to prevent others from knowing you are online Empty Re: How to prevent others from knowing you are online

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:36 pm

seven wrote:is it possible to turn off the time stamps too? i noticed when tracy and HA post, the time stamps dont show, instead it say unknown.
how to do that?

Not sure... Tracy or HA might be able to answer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Admin wrote:
seven wrote:is it possible to turn off the time stamps too? i noticed when tracy and HA post, the time stamps dont show, instead it say unknown.
how to do that?

Not sure... Tracy or HA might be able to answer.

same for impy...i guess if u set ur online status as private, your last visit time stamps dont' show. this way u truly are invisible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down