Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Fax Based on cloud telephony in india

2 posters

Go down

Online Fax  Based on cloud telephony in india Empty Online Fax Based on cloud telephony in india

Post by kamlanegi Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:31 am

Hello friends..........

I am Here to share somthing with you about Efaxing or online internet faxing system.

Superfax uses cloud telephony based technology to deliver fax on your email.Providi ng a virtual fax number for sending and receiving faxes on your email. Send and receive faxes by email with SuperFax right from your PC. No fax machine required
What is SuperFax?Superfax is a new generation Internet Based Online Fax Solution that provides you the flexibility to send and receive faxes directly through email. We give you a phone number, which is mapped to your email id.It is Fast, reliable way to fax using email and the Internet-Send and receive faxes as email just like other documents.
The number when called gives a fax tone. An SMS is sent to you after the fax is received. Fax is available in your mailbox as a PDF attachment. Replying to the email with an attachment can send a Fax to the sender.The product is initiative from our company to innovate products which are environmental friendly as its paperless fax over internet.
How SuperFax helps me? –Fax Anywhere & Anytime: Send or receive faxes anywhere in the world via email.
Always On and Never Busy.
Send/Receive International Faxes: Send international faxes without ISD
Multiple Retries: Automatic re-try while sending fax
Send Bulk Fax: Send Copy of Fax to Multiple People Automatically
Instant Notification: Instant SMS Alert on fax arrival.

Security:
Secure: High confidentiality ensured by 128-bit encryption technology
100% Private & Confidential: Your own private fax number, No need to share a fax number with others,

Save Money:
Zero Maintenance cost: No telephone line required, No electricity required, Hassle Free
Low Cost: Very economical outgoing fax, Saves paper, ink and cartridge expense

Small Approach in save trees : Called Green Fax also Paperless, Over internet, No electricity

Features:
your own private virtual number.
Send and received faxes as anywhere in the world.
Always on never busy , received multiple faxes at the same time.
Instant sms alert on fax arrival.
Send international fax without ISD charges.
Automatic re-try while sending fax.
Send a copy of fax to multiple people automatically.
No telephone Line required, no electricity required, zero maintainence cost.
Save paper, ink and cartridge expenses.
Very economical Outgoing fax and customization available.

Why is superfax preferred :
You are looking for ease of aperation and paperless office.
You are internet savvy and early adopter of technology.

cloud telephony

kamlanegi

Back to top Go down

Online Fax  Based on cloud telephony in india Empty Re: Online Fax Based on cloud telephony in india

Post by kamlanegi Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 am

Hi,

Cloud telephony is a cloud of telecommunication services and superfax is one of the product under this technology.
Its features are really nice.

kamlanegi

Back to top Go down

Online Fax  Based on cloud telephony in india Empty Re: Online Fax Based on cloud telephony in india

Post by kamlanegi Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 am

Today superfax is the only product in avalible in north India and based on cloud telephony

kamlanegi

Back to top Go down

Post by DominicGrave Fri May 08, 2020 6:14 am

Amazing! I think I should use Cocofax service for my faxing. Is it free or we have to pay some amount and I can visit company website in order to send fax free.<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;} Keep it up!<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}

DominicGrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down